Ethical guidelines at the Institute for the Study of Advanced Study of Human Sexuality http://www.humansexualityeducation.com/mission.html
1. The freedom of any sexual thought fantasy or desire.
2. The right to sexual entertainment, freely available in the marketplace including sexually explicit materials dealing with the full range of sexual behavior.
3. The right not to be exposed to sexual material or behavior.
4. The right to sexual self-determination.
5. The right to seek out and engaged in consensual sexual activity.
6. The right to engage in sexual acts or activities of any kind whatsoever providing they do not involve nonconsensual acts of violence, Constraint, coercion or fraud.
7. The rights to be free of persecution condemnation discrimination or societal intervention in private sexual behavior.
8. The recognition by society that every person partnered or unpartnered has the right to the pursuit of a satisfying consensual socio-sexual life free, from political legal or religious interference; and that there needs to be mechanisms in society where the opportunities of socio-sexual activity are available to the following; disabled persons, chronically ill persons, those incarcerated in prisons, hospitals, and institutions, those disadvantaged by age, lack of physical attractiveness, or lack of social skills, and the poor, and the .
9. The basic right of all persons who are sexually dysfunctional to have available non-judgmental sexual health care.
10. The right to control conception.